Protein is an incredibly essential ingredient if your goal is to melt stomach fat. High healthy protein consumption boosts the release of the fullness hormonal agent PYY, which reduces cravings as well as promotes fullness. Healthy protein additionally increases your metabolic rate and aids you retain muscular tissue mass during weight loss.
Many observational studies reveal that individuals that eat more protein tend to have less abdominal fat than those who consume a lower-protein diet plan. Be sure to include a good healthy protein source in every dish. A diet high in healthy protein also reduces high blood pressure, battles diabetes and even more.
The recommended daily intake (RDI) for protein is 46 grams for women and 56 grams for men.
However, many health and fitness professionals believe that we need much more than that in order to function optimally.
Burn belly fat with these 5 delicious foods surprisingly high in protein
Almonds are a popular type of tree nut.
They are loaded with important nutrients, including fiber, vitamin E, manganese and magnesium.
Almonds protein content: 13% of calories. 6 grams per ounce (28 g), with 161 calories.
Other High-Protein Nuts Pistachios (13% of calories) and cashews (11% of calories).
#2 Cottage Cheese
Cottage cheese is a type of cheese that is very low in fat and calories. It is loaded with calcium, phosphorus, selenium, vitamin B12, riboflavin (vitamin B2) and various other nutrients.
Cottage cheese protein content: 59% of calories. A cup (226 g) of cottage cheese with 2% fat contains 27 grams of protein, with 194 calories.
Other Types of Cheese That Are High in Protein Parmesan cheese (38% of calories), swiss cheese (30%), mozzarella (29%) and cheddar (26%).
Quinoa is a seed/grain that is currently among the world’s most popular superfoods. It is high in many vitamins, minerals and fiber, and is loaded with antioxidants. Quinoa has numerous health benefits.
Quinoa protein content: 15% of calories. One cup (185 g) of cooked quinoa has 8 grams, with 222 calories.
#4 Brussels Sprouts
The Brussels sprout is another high-protein vegetable, related to broccoli. It is one of the healthiest foods you can eat, and is very high in fiber, vitamin C and other nutrients.
Brussels sprouts protein content: 17% of calories. Half a cup (78 g) contains 2 grams of protein, with 28 calories.
#5 Ezekiel Bread
Ezekiel bread is different from most other breads. It is made of organic and sprouted whole grains and legumes, including millet, barley, spelt, wheat, soybeans and lentils. Compared to most breads, ezekiel bread is very high in protein, fiber and various important nutrients.
Ezekiel bread protein content: 20% of calories. 1 slice contains 4 grams, with 80 calories.
Top 5 Delicious Foods High In Protein To Burn Belly Fat
In summary the 5 foods high in protein are . . .
- Cottage cheese
- Brussels sprouts
- Ezekiel bread
8 week custom keto meal plan
So, how much fat do you want to shed? And how eagerly do you want to enhance your health?
This custom meal plan service was designed to help men and women all over the world turn their lives around and take charge of their health and figure. The custom keto diet is a brand new product that allows someone to create their very own keto diet plan based on their food preferences, daily activity levels, height, weight and target weight goals. Created by using scientific research and proven studies to create personalised ketogenic diet plans that maximise fat burning via the correct calories and macronutrients for each individual.
With your custom keto meal plan, you’ll finally have control over your health and figure. Here’s what you’ll get if you start today:
- An eight-week meal plan based on the experience and expertise of industry leaders.
- That includes nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs to ensure you make optimal progress toward your dream figure.
- A diet optimized to your own ideal calorie and macro intake. If you mess up your calorie and macro intake, you might as well not even start a diet. That’s why we base your meal plan on science-based methods to figure out the ideal calorie and macro intake for your situation and goals.
- Delicious meals based on your food preferences. We’ve done extensive research and testing and united with top-leading keto chefs to provide you with mouth-watering recipes. You’ll get meals customized to your food preferences to ensure you’ll look forward to each meal. This not only makes your diet enjoyable, but also helps you make a long-lasting change.
- Instructions on how to further customize your meals. For each meal, we’ll provide you with options to further customize your diet to your preferences. For instance, if you don’t feel like eating bacon, you may have the choice to replace it with beef.
- A meal plan with lots of food variety. Your meal plan will contain a wide range of different foods. This ensures you’ll get a broad spectrum of nutrients, while also making sure dieting stays enjoyable.
- Crystal clear, step-by-step recipe instructions. Even if you have no cooking experience, preparing your meals will be a breeze. All you have to do is follow your “paint-by-the-numbers” instructions and reap the rewards that come with it.
- A downloadable grocery list. Stop wasting countless hours in the supermarket. You’ll get a downloadable shopping list for each week that details every needed ingredient you’ll need in the upcoming seven days.
And much more…
That was just a quick overview of what you’ll get. As you can see, the custom diet plans leave no stone unturned. Everything has been done to design a convenient, effective, and enjoyable meal plan to help you reach your health and body shape goals.